It’s August… which means it’s that time of year to enroll or re-enroll your Kroger Plus Card with the Kroger Community Rewards Program! Even if you have enrolled in the past, you will need to go into your account and update and select Dan Mills Elementary. If not, towards the end of August you will be dropped from the program.
Kroger Community Rewards Program Registration Instructions
Dan Mills Elementary School’s organization number is: 88397
The Kroger Community Rewards program is an ideal way to support Dan Mills Elementary while doing your weekly grocery shopping! The program allocates funds to participating organizations based on the purchases that registered members, family and friends of the organization have made at Kroger using their Kroger Plus card. This program does not affect your Kroger fuel points. Each individual should enroll their Kroger Plus Cards online at the Kroger secure website, www.krogercommunityrewards.com and then choose the organization they wish to support.
Register your Kroger Plus card online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (you will need the number)
• If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box (unless you have previously registered online).
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email to finalize card registration.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
Link your Kroger Plus Card with Dan Mills Elementary
• Log into your account at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Click or Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter Dan Mill’s organization number (88397) or find Dan Mills Elementary in the list of organizations and click on it to confirm.
• To verity you are enrolled correctly, you will see Dan Mill’s on the right side of your information page.
• REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Dan Mills until you have registered your card and linked it to Dan Mills Elementary!
• If you use your phone number (alternate ID) at the register instead of swiping your card, call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
• You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card, or use the alternate ID that is associated with your registered Kroger Plus card, when shopping for each purchase to count.